Fortunately most of these resources are available from a variety of national retailers. We find that Amazon has the best prices, cheap or free shipping and outstanding customer service. But feel free to explore other providers, including Cokesbury.
If you are looking for stewardship programs for your church, go here.
Books by Clif Christopher
Clif is United Methodist pastor out of the Arkansas Annual Conference and a full-time stewardship consultant through Horizons Stewardship. I find his books to easy to read, insightful, and problem-naming.
- The Church Money Manual: Best Practices for Finance and Stewardship
- Not Your Parents’ Offering Plate: A New Vision for Financial Stewardship
- Rich Church, Poor Church: Keys to Effective Financial Ministry
- Whose Offering Plate Is It? New Strategies for Financial Stewardship
Stewardship Sermon Starters
- First Fruits: 14 Sermons on Stewardship by David Mosser and Brian Bauknight
- Practicing Extravagant Generosity: Daily Readings on the Grace of Giving by Robert Schnase
- One Minute Stewardship Sermons by Charles Coughen, Jr.
- Extraordinary Money: Understanding the Church Capital Campaign by Michael Reeves
- Creative Giving: Understanding Planned Giving and Endowments in Church by Michael Reeves, Rob Fairly and Sanford Coon